Ga naar inhoud

OPLICHTING

Aanbevolen berichten

Opgepast voor de oplichter die in London , Rome of Berlijn is

Hij vraagt slechts 800 euro om een Z4 met DHL op te sturen ........voor vrijblijvend nazicht van de auto

( is reeds een aantal maanden aktief op AutoScout )

BMW Z4 roadster 3.0i Cabrio - 11000 Euro

NOG eentje ?

DEZE Z4 (17.000 euro ) staat ook te koop in Amerika bij ExpoMotorcars voor 30.000 dollar ?

Expo Motor Cars Houston TEXAS

Danny

Link naar reactie
  • Reacties 24
  • Aangemaakt
  • Laatste reactie

Beste reacties in dit topic

Opgepast voor de oplichter die in London , Rome of Berlijn is

Hij vraagt slechts 800 euro om een Z4 met DHL op te sturen ........voor vrijblijvend nazicht van de auto

( is reeds een aantal maanden aktief op AutoScout )

BMW Z4 roadster 3.0i Cabrio  - 11000 Euro

NOG eentje ?

DEZE Z4 (17.000 euro ) staat ook te koop in Amerika bij ExpoMotorcars voor 30.000 dollar ?

Expo Motor Cars Houston TEXAS

Danny

48906562_6.jpg

wel een strak kleurtje... :upsidedown: ik zeg maar zo: "atlanta blauw verveelt niet gauw".

Link naar reactie
Zou nooit een auto kopen zonder hem eerst te willen zien. :offtopic:

ook niet als je eerst EUR 800,- moet betalen :upsidedown:

:schater:

Link naar reactie
Nee, hij vraagt namelijk €800,- voor de auto te verzenden..... Bril nodig??? :schater:

Of zit ik verkeerd??

om de auto te verzenden om hem vervolgens te BEKIJKEN (met of zonder bril) :upsidedown:

Link naar reactie

Heb geen idee waar dat topicje is gebleven.... Zo'n figuur die een veel te goedkope Z3 aanbood in de UK. Maar dan moest je eerst geld overmaken ofzo. Ik had hem toen een mailtje getuurd. Dat ik hem kwam bezichtigen en waarschijnlijk kopen :( Nooit meer wat op gehoord ;)

Link naar reactie
Heb geen idee waar dat topicje is gebleven.... Zo'n figuur die een veel te goedkope Z3 aanbood in de UK. Maar dan moest je eerst geld overmaken ofzo. Ik had hem toen een mailtje getuurd. Dat ik hem kwam bezichtigen en waarschijnlijk kopen :( Nooit meer wat op gehoord ;)

Ah je kent hem ook? http://dukexport.com/

Ik had hetzelfde gedaan... en natuurlijk geen reactie.

Link naar reactie

Staat een 2.5 Z4 van 2003 op met nog geen 47.000 km op de teller voor de weggeefprijs van 15.000 euro. Wat zijn wij toch dom dat we dat niet willen kopen. :schater:

Link naar reactie

De reactie op een koopje ?

Hello Sir,

I'm glad that you are interested to purchase my car.The car is in the best condition and comes with a Return Policy for 10 Days.I'm selling it because i want to buy the 2005 model(last model from VW).The price that i want for my car is 11000 EUR.

I am from United Kingdom and the car is located in London where i live.If you want to set up a transaction and to buy the car i would prefer to do it it through a delivery company.It is a good company and i used in when i bought the car from Germany.They have delivered me the car directly to house and for this reason i would prefer to use this company again.I new in this world of sales and i don't want something go wrong.The name on the company that i want to use for delivery is AvarLogistics(www.avarlogistics.com).

Now look how we will set up the transaction in case we will understand for one:

-you will have to contact me with a a full address where you want me to send the car(shipping address)

-in the next 24-48 hours i will go with the car to the company so they can pack it.

-as soon as it will be packed i will contact you and inform about that

-the company will contact me with the tracking number

-i will forward you the tracking number so you can verify the shipment

-after you will receive and verify the tracking number and the other shipment information(this company has an on-line tracking verification),in 24 hours you will have to send a deposit of 30% from the entire amount that we are dealing for.

-the payment has to be sent through western union service on a AvarLogistics agent name.

-you will send the the payment information to the company(they will contact you when i will go to pack the car and they will give you all the details about the transaction via e-mail)

-they will keep this first deposit at them (they will not wire me the money) until you receive the car

-same day when you will receive the car they will transfer me this first deposit of money.

-as i mentioned before you will have 10 Days Return Policy,so the rest of 70% you will send it only after this 10 Days period ,of course in case you will be satisfated and you want to keep the car

-in case you will not be satisfated you will have to inform the delivery company about that and they will get the car back from you and i will return back the money that you already paid in advance.

This is my policy regarding a transaction.

If we will make the transaction,i will support all the shipping taxes as you will have to support the fees for sending me the amount that we are dealing for.

Please let me know what do you think.I think is more then safe for anyone.

Thank you!

Link naar reactie
Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.