Ga naar inhoud

Mail van oplichters via Bimmerfest.com

(S)toploss

Aanbevolen berichten

Ik kreeg zojuist deze mail via mijn Bimmerfest account. Op dit forum zijn natuurlijk alleen maar slimme mensen die niet ingaan op dit soort mails maar voor alle zekerheid, wees gewaarschuwd. Als je hierop ingaat heb je kans op een Z4 ///M maar waarschijnlijker is het dat je eindigt met een oude fiets.

his is the message that was sent:

From Titus Dumpe

Good day Dear One,

Greetings and How are you today,I am Titus Dumpe I would like

you to permit me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship and business with you in your country.

I have a substantial capital I honourably Inherited from my late father late Chief Edward Dumpe.

who deal in Cocao-coffee platation and share from family Gold, diamond Minining site.The Epmgigo rebels killed Him recently in poltical crisis in our country that have resulted to war since this past two years.

I intend to invest this money in profitable areas in your country into a very lucratives business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us .

Most especially is for you to help me come over to your base if possible for You be able co-operate with me to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your assistance.

I inherited this sum from my late father whom the rebels killed because he was not supporting their selfish intrest to topple the president Gbagbo the present president.Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting my Interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal.I would furnish you with the full detailed information, procedure, amount involve is below and we shall mutually agree on your percentage interest or share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing the fund into a lucratives profitable venture in your care.It is The sum of Seven Million,Five Hundred Thousand USD $7.500.000USD I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.I want you to be rest assured that everything is in order and legitimate it was due to the political crisis in our country that have resulted to war which cause everybody to find a way to get out the country, that make's me to use this medium to request for your assistance hoping that you will not let me down.

This money is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of cocoa-coffee and diamond dealings.

Looking forward to your prompt response

email me (titus_dumpe2001@yahoo.com )

Thanks and God bless

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/private.php

All the best,

bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Link naar reactie
  • Reacties 4
  • Aangemaakt
  • Laatste reactie

Beste reacties in dit topic

Populaire dagen

Beste reacties in dit topic

hij zegt wel 'God bless' dus mischien heeft hij toch goede bedoelingen... :party:

Zegt nix. Bush roept ook te pas en te onpas "God bless America" en hij doet al bijna 8 jaar heel veel moeite om het land naar de kl.ten te helpen. :newblush:

Link naar reactie

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in