Ga naar inhoud

A few upgrades wanted & help needed (E85 2005)

Taz

Aanbevolen berichten

A few upgrades wanted & help needed (E85 2005)

Hi everyone!

Firstly a little “hello” as this is my second post (my first was about ten minutes ago!) on the forum!   My name is Taz, I’m a Londoner living in Eindhoven and have recently bought myself a lovely E85 Z4 from 2005.  

I love the car - of course - but there are a few changes I’d like to make and am hoping you can assist!

The audio is of course one of the changes but I’ve posted on that topic area already, so we ignore that for now.

From a ‘styling’ point of view, I’d like to change the following:

- current standard leather heated electric seats to more sporty M-Performance or other seats (do not want the 2005 Z4 sport seats).  I’d love to retain the heat/elec functions but I don’t need leather (it’s also ok of course), I just want more support and a better look.  I’m also completely useless when it comes to DIY so will need a supplier who can install for me.  Appreciate any recommendations, thanks!

- steering wheel - I have a standard leather wheel with volume/voice function buttons, would like something again more sporty, more ‘M’, perhaps with alcantara.  Again can forego the function buttons if necessary.  Again, any help with suppliers / installations, greatly appreciated, thanks!

- my headlamp cluster is a little ‘foggy’ now, would consider upgrading to clear lenses (and better headlamps themselves if that upgrade is available?)

- finally, I’d love any recommendations for a professional cleaner/detailer and even some protection for the paint.  I’d prefer avoiding spending ‘000s of Euros on this (the first quote from my research was EUR4500, the car cost me just over EUR12k so that didn’t make sense :)) so again, any recommendations HIGHLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys for all your help, look forward to the replies 

I’ll upload pics once they’re synced to this device.

Cheers

Taz

Link naar reactie
  • Reacties 0
  • Aangemaakt
  • Laatste reactie

Beste reacties in dit topic

Populaire dagen

Beste reacties in dit topic

Populaire dagen

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in