Ga naar inhoud

'SPEED DIAL - INIT'

Chris_D

Aanbevolen berichten

Hello boys and girls, hope everyone's doing well on this nasty dark, wet weekend in Holland!

Got a couple of questions for you and apologies in advance but I'll have to write these in English today as my brain isn't functioning well enough to do it in Dutch.

Lame excuse? I thought so! :P

1. Does anyone know how to get rid of the following screen on the MkIV nav system as it's driving me KRAYZEE! (see photo)

I've tried pairing my cranky old iPhone 4S with the BT module on the car and while it pairs ok it doesn't seem to play along very well, so I've unpaired and cleared it from the BT module.

The screen still appears even when the phone is not paired and I've also done the 'all devices delete' 3 beep procedure to try and fix the screen but without success. I just can't get rid of the screen and pressing any button on the dash only briefly gets rid of it! It's like a bad smell that just keeps coming back all the time! Heel irritant vind ik. grrr

Any ideas anyone?

2. Need to get hold of the plastic front undertray for my E85 3.0 because I basically don't have one, the car came without it for some reason. I suspect the previous owner ran over a dog/small animal/person and it may have caused a little bit of damage or they just wanted to deal with any forensic evidence etc.

Anyone know where I can source one in Holland? Anyone got one for sale?

Alvast bedankt voor jullie hulp!

:)

Photo 04-12-2016 17 05 11.jpg

aangepast door Chris_D
Link naar reactie
  • Reacties 5
  • Aangemaakt
  • Laatste reactie

Beste reacties in dit topic

Populaire dagen

Beste reacties in dit topic

Geplaatste afbeeldingen

Hi,

Undertray can ber ordered at EKRIS.NL (or any other dealer) Just get to the parts catalogue, enter your registration number or last 7 digits of your chassis nr and you,ll find price and if in stock.

Regarding you speed dial, try to disconnect the battery for a couple of minutes, it might just reset your BT module.

Link naar reactie

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in